Now that World Breastfeeding Week is over, lets discuss adoptive breastfeeding - a hot topic in the adoption community.
Did you know that an adoptive mother can breastfeed her new baby?
Is adoptive breastfeeding right or wrong?
What do you think?
Share your thoughts on this hot adoption topic.
For more information on adoptive breastfeeding see the following resources:
- Can I Breastfeed My Adopted Baby?
- What Is Induced Lactation?
- What Are the Pros to Adoptive Breastfeeding?
- What Are the Cons to Adoptive Breastfeeding?
- Breastfeeding Tips to Help the New Adoptive Mother
- Reader Stories: How I Decided to Breastfeed Adopted Baby - Why it Was Right for Me and My Baby
- Readers Respond: Why I Don't Like Breastfeeding Adoptive Mothers