Image Owned by Carrie Craft
Whether you are working with a birth parent in a foster care situation or keeping in touch through an open adoption arrangement, nothing beats a handmade gift. This is especially true if the gift is made by a child and utilizes their cute little footprints or hand prints.
What a sweet way to keep a birth parent connected to their rapidly growing child:
Cute holiday footprint and hand print gift ideas:
- Footprint Ghosts
- Footprint Reindeer with Hand Print Antlers
- Turkey With Hand Print Feathers
- Simple Hand Print Turkey
- Double Hand Print Turkey
- Other Footprint and Hand Print Craft Ideas
Also Consider as inexpensive gifts:
- Framing the footprint or hand print art to make it stand out even more.
- Framing a child's drawing as a gift.
- Making a quick scrapbook of different photographs of the child.