This month I decided to focus on some basics regarding foster parenting requirements, the definition of parental rights, and the salary that foster parents receive to care for foster children - which we learn is not a salary at all - but a subsidy.
I also focused on the different motivators that bring people to consider adoption and the top reasons not to adopt a child and the top reasons to adopt.
Suggested Reading/New Articles and Features:
- What Are the Requirements to Become a Foster Parent?
- What Is the Salary for Providing Foster Care?
- Twelve Things to Do to Help Children Getting Ready to Age Out of Foster Care
- 5 Reasons to Adopt a Child
- 10 Reasons Not to Adopt a Child
- Adoption Motivation
- What Are the Differences Between Foster Care and Adoption?
- What Is Meant by the Term Parental Rights?