On the twelfth day of Christmas Preparations, my true love gave to me:
Twelve minutes of rest,
Eleven holiday traditions,
Ten last minute gifts,
Nine Santa avoiders,
Eight holiday parties,
Seven teaching moments,
Six memories a-haunting,
Five golden rules,
Four fighting kids,
Three snow days,
Two calling workers
and a well planned respite weekend.
Here's your challenge - find 12 minutes to yourself to enjoy, ponder, or even take a bubble bath! You deserve all 12 minutes!
Check out these other Twelve Days of Christmas Blogs. It's sure to be a fun count down as other About.com Guides add a special flair to a traditional Christmas classic.
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts: 12 Drummer Onesies
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day Twelve
- 12 Days of Christmas: Relax and Enjoy the Holiday!
- Twelfth Day of Holiday Merriment for College Families
- 12 Days of Christmas Sanity for Single Parents: Day 12
- The Twelve Days of Christmas Printables: Love Notes Calendar 2011
The Twelve Days of Christmas - Book Review