This month was about looking back with a review of the bigger adoption and foster care news stories of 2012. I also took time to look into the changes in Russian adoption that are occurring this month.
What do you think is the biggest news story for 2012 when it comes to foster care and adoption?
Suggested Reading/New Articles and Features:
- Visitation - A Definition
- What Is Family Visitation Within the Foster Care System?
- 2012 - A Year in Review
- Preparing Children for Gift Receiving and Gift Opening During the Holidays
- What Is the Magnitsky Act?
- What Is the Dima Yakovlev Bill?
- Adopting from North Carolina
- Pre-placement Assessment - A Definition