Most of us love to talk about our children, but there seems to be something extra special about adoption stories. If you have added a child or children to your home through adoption, and created your own forever family, we'd love to read your adoption story. Asking readers to share their adoption stories has become our January tradition over the past few years.
Here are some of our newest adoption stories:
- Waiting for a "Yes"
- Long Term Placement Turned into Forever Home
- Choosing Foster Care Adoption Over International
- Single Parent International Adoption Story
- Already My Child - Vietnam Adoption Story
- Have Faith and Wait for the Right Timing
- Special Needs Older Child from China Adoption
- Now it's your turn to submit your adoption story