Adoption in Indiana :
- Can be single, married, or divorced.
- Might have biological or previously adopted children.
- Be financially ready to add children to their family. (There is no specific income requirement and some children may be eligible for financial assistance and medical insurance.)
- Have enough room for an additional person in their home. (A "home-visit" is required)
- Must be able to pass a FBI fingerprint check and fulfill all training requirements.
Download Indiana's Picture Book which includes information on adoption as well as a photolisting of some of Indiana's waiting children. or check out the FAQ's page for quick information.
Indiana Adoption Contact Information :
If you are interested in adopting from Indiana Call 1-888-25-ADOPT to get started with the adoption process.