The Bottom Line
- Gives great examples on how to word pages for your child's lifebook.
- Practical and easily followed advice.
- Easy to read.
- Don't know if there is a con for this wonderful book!
- Not only tells you how to make a lifebook, but why to make a lifebook.
- Domestic and International adoption example pages are included.
- Foster care example pages.
- List of resources on adoption books and lifebooks.
Guide Review - Adoption Book Review: Lifebooks: Creating a Treasure for the Adopted Child
Author Beth O'Malley is an adoptive parent and an adoptee. She understands the importance of each child owning and knowing his/her full life story.
This is a must have for all adoptive and foster parents!