Question: What are some issues we should explore before meeting with the social worker?
Discuss with your spouse, or if adopting as a single person consider the following:
- What are your motivations for adoption?
- What are your feelings about your infertitlity (if applicable)
- What are your differnt ideas about parenting and discipline?
- Do you have a disaster plan for your home in case of fires or other natural disasters?
- Who will care for your child/ren upon your death? Do you have a will?