Foster Care Basic Requirements :
- Provide a home that will meet Kansas Department of Health and Environment foster care licensing regulations.
- Successfully complete an intensive home study process.
- Submit medical information and provide personal references.
- Complete 30 hours of specialized training, PS-MAPP
- Be cleared by the Child Abuse & Neglect Information System (CANIS) Registry and KBI. These clearances will include fingerprinting.
Contact Information :
Foster Care Adoption:
Learn more about adopting from Kansas.