Foster Care Basic Requirements :
- Applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 65.
- Have an income sufficient to meet their family's needs.
- pplicants may be married or single.
- Applicants and family members must be in good physical and mental health.
- Meet the requirements for housing safety and space.
- Authorize the release of criminal records to the Department for Community Based Services.
- Applicants must attend 10 weeks of meetings to help them understand the needs of children in foster care.
More Kentucky Foster Care Information :
Read the following listing of common questions many new Kentucky foster parents ask for more information.
Foster Care Criteria offers the State of Kentucky's regulations for foster homes.
Contact Information :
Foster Care Adoption:
Learn more about adopting from Kentucky.