This cute Rudolph will surely brighten up any dull winter day. Have fun with this activity.
Time Required: 20 minutes - Plus Time for Glue to Dry.
- On brown paper trace your child's foot - keep shoe on. Have child cut out if old enough to handle scissors safely.
- On black paper, trace your child's hands. Have child cut out if old enough to handle scissors safely.
- Cut a circle out of read construction paper for the reindeers nose. Add red glitter, if desired, to make it shiny.
- Cut smaller white and black circles for the eyes.
- Position the brown shoe print so that the toe part is up. Glue the black antler hand prints to the back of the brown shoe print letting the fingers poke up like antlers.
- Glue the red nose on the heel portion of the brown shoe print.
- Glue the white small circles down then glue the black on top for the pupils if desired. You may just add eyes with a marker instead.
What You Need
- Brown construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Red construction paper
- White construction paper (Optional)
- Red glitter (Optional)
- Pen or pencil for tracing
- Black marker(Optional)