For my husband, he shared the following when he finished the sentence, "You know you're a foster or adoptive father when..."
- ...half your kids call you "dad" and the other half by your first name.
- ...you have an instant family in a day.
- ...you come home from work and you have twice the number of kids you had when you left.
You're a foster/adoptive Dad when...
- Someone asks your child's name and you can not pronounce it correctly.
- —Guest Marti
you know your a foster/adoptive father w
- when you do not have a seat at the table, and you think this is a bad dream then you realize it is just Saturday morning.
You're a foster/adoptive father when...
- You have three children. Their names are Skyler, Skylar and Skylee (really).
- —Guest jepatterson2